Join us for a weekend of celebrating!
August 12 - August 15 | Oglebay Resorts
This year we have reserved the Palmer and Wheeler Lodges, nestled in the hills of Oglebay Resort. These two Estate Homes are located on approximately 5 beautiful private park acres. There are plenty of family outdoor and indoor activities.
In response to COVID-19, Oglebay has instituted a variety of new policies and procedures designed to protect the health and safety of our guests and associates.
In accordance with best practices set forth by our regional and national government officials and industry partners, each department across the resort has put a significant amount of time and
consideration into these new policies and procedures.
Oglebay Resorts Guest Responsibility:
• Keep a safe distance at all times when in line or waiting.
• Masks are highly encouraged in public areas and gloves can be worn if desired.
• Wipe down doorknobs and other surfaces or objects before touching (if not certain).
• Sanitize hands prior to entering restaurants, spa, and other park activities.
• Only one person should occupy an elevator at a time, unless staying in the same room.
• Avoid shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
For more information on the Oglebay COVID-19 Response Plan, please CLICK HERE.
We have also reserved four 4 bedroom Family cabins close to the lodges, as well as rooms at the main facility.
4- (4) bedroom Family Speidel cabins $575.00 per night plus tax ( these cabins are located near the estate homes)
Room Block at the Wilson Lodge $149.00 per night plus tax
Special rate code Bruce-Hull Reunion #38838
Reservations Deadline June 4
Gina Hull-Stewart 801-786-9219
Joan Hull-Fowler 603-491-1292